We can help you with your accounting needs. This involves preparing your financial statements that are critical for making key business decisions.
We have over 20 Chartered Accountants and over 100 accountants who can make sure your business is compliant and help you succeed.
There are good reasons for hiring an accountant at different stages of your company’s growth. From a business plan to company formation, loan application to government audit, an accountant can make life easier for you at each step. CooperAitken does much more than just tax returns!
Values & Benefits of CooperAitken
Peace of mind
CooperAitken helps ensure IRD and legal requirements are completed correctly and filed on time, leaving you free of stress so you can concentrate on the things that are important to you.
We can manage all your IRD deadlines, with us doing this for you it means you don’t have to worry about facing potential penalties by missing a deadline, or an audit if paperwork is not correct.
Talk to us early, we have a great relationship with the IRD and can talk their language; we will be able to find a way forward for you. The IRD feel more confident when a Chartered Accountant is involved.
Saving you Time
Your time is best spent on what you enjoy, including focusing on your business, rather than completing ever more difficult calculations, filling in forms and trying to keep up to date with the latest legislative requirements.
“Thanks to CooperAitken, I can spend my time working on growing my business and visiting the different locations to work with my managers while the team at CooperAitken looks after my GST, staff wages and PAYE, checks my ACC invoices and process my tax returns. Basically Cooper Aitken takes time to save me time and lets me get on with other business matters”
Henry Koning, Koning Farms Limited, Morrinsville
Saving you Money
For many, the main reason for using a Chartered Accountant is saving money and creating wealth. CooperAitken uses their specialised knowledge to help you create plans to reduce your overall tax bill, monitor spending and identify areas where you can improve performance.
“Peter discussed with us our livestock valuation method, we agreed with his recommendations and the actions were processed. Changing between the valuations methods under Peter’s guidance meant we saved thousands of dollars over 3 years”
Neil and Jenny Scott, Morrinsville.
Make Better Decisions
Interpreting your Information (such as annual accounts, cashflow, budgets)
Together we will be able to make better business decisions, based on better information.
- Identify areas where you can improve performance – be more economical, reduce costs and be more profitable
- Help you understand what makes you money and what costs you money
- Design and review your tax strategies to save you money this year, next year and throughout your life
- Find out how you compare to similar businesses by benchmarking, giving a good indication of which areas can be improved and gain competitive advantage
- Maintain a strong audit trail and reduce worries with the IRD
- Increase your business and personal options for the future including: buying and/or merging a business, selling a business, succession planning, retirement and estate planning and trusts.