Following the governments recent announcement, all of New Zealand (excluding Auckland) move back into Alert Level 2 from 6:00am on Sunday 28 February, and will be in place for the next 7 days (pending further update from the government).
Some reminders about what operations will look like for us at Level 2.
- We will continue to operate business as usual and under safe working practices.
- You can continue to visit our office. Please sign in using our register, and use hand sanitiser on arrival.
- Please scan in using QR code located at entrance.
- Any pre-arranged meetings can go ahead, and we will ensure safe distancing is in place.
- If you wish to meet with a team member or Director (not pre-arranged), we ask that you please call ahead so we can make arrangements and ensure the physical distancing is maintained.
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay at home.