Companies & Trusts
Companies and trusts come with a number of obligations. At CooperAitken our in house lawyer can provide you with support for your Trust or Company. The obligations and accountability of trustees are increasing and beneficiaries of trusts are asking more questions.
We can provide you support in managing your trust or company. This includes everything, from set up, understanding your obligations, regular reviews, record keeping, to meeting management.
We can also act as a Trustee on your trust.
Trusts can be daunting. The obligations and accountability of trustees are increasing and beneficiaries of trusts are asking more questions.
At CooperAitken we can provide you with support for your trust.
- When you should establish a trust.
- If an existing trust still meets your needs.
- Aligning your estate planning with your trust.
- Trustee duties are increasing – are you doing enough as a trustee?
- Ensuring the beneficiaries of the trust are those intended.
- Using CooperAitken as an independent Trustee for your trust.
Seek advice on your trust to make sure all your obligations are being met at all times.
Compliance for entities is increasing. Directors and Shareholders of a company have responsibilities and the company must meet certain requirements. At CooperAitken we can provide you with support for your Company, including;
- Company administration
- Filing the company annual return
- Keeping the company register
- Maintaining company records
- Documentation for changes to the company
- Reviewing your company and the future of your business.
Get an expert to help manage your company.
Contact the Companies & Trusts team at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.