Cashflow & Profit Improvement Training
In business, a healthy profit isn’t enough: profitable businesses can fail due to poor cashflow.
We want to train our clients to manage their cashflow and the first step is to determine your business’s Cash Conversion Cycle. Then, we can help you identify strategies to shorten the cycle so you have more cash in your bank account.
Of course, profit matters too, and increasing your profit can increase your cashflow. By training you to implement strategies to improve both your cashflow and your profit, you can set your business up for success.
Who should have business training?
If you’re unsure of the difference between cashflow and profit and often wonder why there’s not as much money in your bank account
as you expected, this training should be a priority. All business owners who want to improve their cashflow and profit, and learn how to
manage these more effectively, should attend this training.
During this training, we’ll provide tools to train you to:
- Calculate your Cash Conversion Cycle
- Brainstorm strategies you can implement to improve your cashflow and profit
- Use our calculators to demonstrate the impact these strategies can have on your cash position and profit
- Identify actions you should take to implement these strategies and achieve your improvement targets
When should I have this training?
The sooner you attend a Cashflow & Profit Improvement Training, the sooner you can improve your profit and cashflow and increase
the money in your bank.
Benefits of this training:
- Learn how to understand the difference between cashflow and profit
- Helps you understand the key cashflow drivers and the Cash Conversion Cycle in your business
- Identifies ways to improve your Debtor Days, Inventory Days, and Payable Days
- Helps you understand the impact small changes can have on your profit
- Identifies actions you can take to strengthen your cashflow and profit
- Improves business processes to maximise cashflow, profit, and business value
Want to know more?
Contact our team to discuss our Cashflow & Profit Improvement training.