Would you like to apply for $5,000 funding to pay for professional services?
- 3-5 year budget setting, reviewing KPIS, break even point, analysing cost per KG of milk solid
- 3-5 year strategic planning, including farm business and whole farm plans
- Business continuity plans
- Modelling farm systems change scenario
- The farm must be in a 2020 drought-affected region or district (all of North Island is included in this, and top of South Island down to North Canterbury)
- At least 50% of the farmer’s income, in a normal year, must be earned from the farming business (land in collective Māori title is excluded from this condition).
(The funding must be used to assist in recovering from the 2020 drought and future proofing and planning for future droughts. The fund is limited to $500,000 and successful applicants will be notified on 22 June 2020)