Fuel Rebate - make sure your claim it back

For commercial petrol vehicles used off-road, and business equipment, you can claim back the excise duty. The main items this applies to are motorbikes and quad bikes but also fuel in chainsaws, petrol generators and petrol tractors (not used on the road) can be claimed.

If we do your GST we can apply for your refund at the same time. It’s best to do it quarterly otherwise your lose 10% of your refund. Contact Coral Phillips for more information.


Return to Tax Facts