GST rules for Beach Houses read more
GST refund return - no need to send invoices or supporting documentation with your return
GST legislation is an area we know like the back of our hand. We are able to offer accurate, timely assistance in a number of areas. These include:
- Registration queries
- Preparation of GST returns
- Filing and adjusting GST returns
- IRD audit assistance
- Specialist events involving GST - eg sale or purchase of property
With CooperAitken completing your GST this has added advantages:
- We identify areas of concern early
- It means your annual accounts take less time for us to prepare - saving you money
To add GST on an exclusive figure you multiply by 1.15 i.e. 100 + GST = 100x1.15 = 115. To work out the GST by itself, just multiply the exclusive figure by 0.15.
To work out the GST on an inclusive figure, you divide it by 23 then multiply by 3 i.e. Price 115 including GST you divide it by 23 and multiply by 3 and you will come up with 15. To work out the net price you must take the GST away from the inclusive price.
Return to Taxation