We are able to offer accurate, timely assistance in a number of areas. These include:
- Registration queries
- Preparation of GST returns
- Filing and adjusting GST returns
- IRD audit assistance
- Specialist events involving GST - eg sale or purchase of property
With CooperAitken completing your GST this has added advantages:
- We identify areas of concern early
- It means your annual accounts take less time for us to prepare - saving you money
To add GST on an exclusive figure you multiply by 1.15 i.e. 100 + GST = 100x1.15 = 115. To work out the GST by itself, just multiply the exclusive figure by 0.15.
To work out the GST on an inclusive figure, you divide it by 23 then multiply by 3 i.e. Price 115 including GST you divide it by 23 and multiply by 3 and you will come up with 15. To work out the net price you must take the GST away from the inclusive price by dividing by 1.15 i.e. 115/1.15 = 100.
Return to Taxation