Selling a Business
Selling a business can be a difficult, often disheartening time. In this state the tasks involved in selling a business can seem particularly arduous. Here at CooperAitken we are able to relieve that stress for you.
The services we provide in relation to organising the selling of a business include:
- Obtaining comparative results
- Establishing a realistic sale price
- An independent valuation provides you with answers to the questions you often need to ask about the value of a business or property. Am I getting the best price for the sale of my business? Is the asking price too much?We are trained and experienced in business valuations and are able to provide you with simple guidelines and formulae for evaluating the worth of a business. We are also able to appear in court and in arbitration as expert witnesses in relation to business valuations.
- Taking the business to the market
- Negotiating with potential purchasers
- Drafting a contract
Our friendly and professional staffs are able to assist in such a way that a maximum return for your business can be achieved.
Return to Future Proofing