Current Vacancies at CooperAitken
Want to work for a Company that is professional, vibrant and energetic? Our firm requires a talented person to assist our directors based in Morrinsville.
Do you have a strong background as an executive/personal assistant?
CooperAitken could be what you are looking for – a multi branch Chartered Accountancy business employing over 100 staff with a friendly and flexible culture providing all the support and training you need.
You will be working with closely with directors helping with all their administration needs.
If this description excites you and you have the skills and experience below, then you could be the person we need!
Ideally you will have:
- 3 years plus experience as an administrator/executive or personnel assistant.
- Strong skills in building relationships and working with all types of people and abilities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent computer skills inclusive of the Microsoft suite.
- A focus on results with attention to detail and excellent time management
- Great initiative and the ability to self-manage.
- Proven ability to adapt to the pressures and needs that occur for directors of a busy office.
- A desire for a role offering both variety and challenge
This position is full-time based in Morrinsville - a thriving community, where parking is no hassle and walking to the town is a breeze.
A job description is available upon request. Applicants must have the legal ability to work in New Zealand.
If you have any queries or wish to apply, please do so by sending your query or CV with cover letter to:
Business Manager – Jenny Hawthorn
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to Careers