Current Vacancies at CooperAitken
Business Growth Manager
Want to work for a Company that is professional, vibrant and energetic?
CooperAitken requires a talented Business Growth Manager based in our head office in Morrinsville.
CooperAitken is a multi-branch business employing over 100 staff with a friendly and flexible culture. We provide a range of business support services that include Accountancy Services, Trust & Corporate Governance, HR, ACC, Software and Business Advice. We pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work. Our philosophy is to work closely with our clients assisting them to grow and develop. We maintain a passion and commitment to our clients, staff and community – to add value and be the best provider of services we offer.
This newly created position will drive growth from the existing business divisions where the technical knowledge is in the teams of; Trust and Corporate Governance, Companies, ACC, Tax, Financial Software Support, HR Consultancy and Business Advisory Services in CooperAitken as well as source, build and develop new business opportunities across Waikato to ensure the commercial success of divisions.
At the same time the Business Growth Manager will manage and improve performance of the divisions they are responsible for by aligning people, processes and technologies and by translating the broad strategic vision into the tactical details necessary to deliver that vision.
Ideally you will have 3 things that you can show us you have done before:
1. A history of growing a business or division with some hard numbers to prove it;
2. Great people management skills where you get the best out of people and improve their performance year on year;
3. Skills that turn talk into business activity and the ability to pass this on to others.
If this description excites you and you have the skills and experience required, then you could be the person we need! A job description is available upon request and all applicants must have the legal ability to work in New Zealand.
Applications close on 3 August 2015.
If you wish to apply, please do so by sending your CV with covering letter to:
Julie Hampson, Executive Assistant to CEO
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org www.cooperaitken.co.nz
In the covering letter please highlight:
1. Where you previously grew a business or division including the numbers to show the level of success
2. A brief description of your people mangement style
3. An example of the sales activity you have been involved with.
The Operations Manager is a member of the CooperAitken Management Team and will lead and manage the day to day operations of CooperAitken. This newly created role is a key position within the company reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
The role will appeal to a senior manager who wants to contribute to the overall strategic direction and development of a professional organisation.
- Drive operational effectiveness by ensuring our systems, processes and team members work as efficiently as possible
- Lead and manage a range of roles and functions such as HR, Marketing, IT,
- Financial Management and Workflow;
- Motivating and challenging the team to develop and grow, work smarter, not harder.
You need to be dynamic, action driven and have outstanding people skills. This is a hands on position and requires someone who is willing to take initiative, who is problem solving orientated, and who loves the challenge and the opportunity to apply all their knowledge and experience in this newly created role.
Ideally you will have:
- 3 years+ business management experience in a professional environment such as a legal or accounting practice would be advantageous;
- Tertiary qualification in a related field;
- Proven ability to provide leadership while building culture of a large diverse team;
- Well-developed strategic thinking capabilities;
- Proven experience in effective change management;
- Demonstrated highly developed written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
- High level of computer competency including the ability to develop and maintain quality systems;
- Outstanding problem solving and conflict resolution capabilities and the ability to work to a tight deadline environment;
This position is full-time based in Morrinsville - a thriving community, where parking is no hassle and walking to town is a breeze.
If this description excites you and you have the skills and experience mentioned above, then you could be the person we need! A job description is available upon request and all applicants must have the legal ability to work in New Zealand.
If you have any queries or wish to apply, please do so by contacting or sending your CV with covering letter to:
Julie Hampson, Executive Assistant to CEO
Email to: email@example.com
Return to Careers