Current Vacancies at CooperAitken
We currently have multi vacancies ...
We are looking for a Motivated CA who is looking for next Challenge.
Are you a Chartered Accountant looking:
- to manage your own client portfolio, team and branch
- for a role with Associate potential and equity possibilities
- to be part of a growth company committed to their clients and team
- for an attractive remuneration package
We are a proven and growing Chartered Accountancy Company combining a developed branch based in Thames to our portfolio. This opens an exciting opportunity for the right person. The role will see the successful applicant take charge of this satellite office with full support from the rest of the company.
The successful applicant will:
- Be an excellent communicator with the ability to build relationships
- Have a well-rounded background in accounting and business advisory in relation to farming and SME’s
- Show strengths in areas of helping client’s growth and attracting new clients
- Have an ability to manage client and team relationships / interactions
- Show strong leadership skills.
- Possess excellent technical ability
- Be CA qualified and on the path to their Practicing Certificate.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Taking ownership off and managing the client portfolio in the area
- Community and Business networking to both raise company profile and build client base
- Supervising and reviewing work carried out by team as well as assisting team with special assignments.
- Part of the overall organisation
- Ensuring outcomes and budgets are achieved
- Staff development, training and mentoring (in conjunction with head office)
- Overseeing workflow and management of local office
CooperAitken Ltd is a significant CA firm incorporating family values. We care about our clients and our team. We are not your average Chartered Accounting firm. Our objective is to become the No. 1 Provincial Services Provider in the Greater Waikato. Our emphasis is on helping clients to grow their business.
Please forward your CV and letter of application to Jenny Hawthorn at CooperAitken Ltd, PO Box 23, Morrinsville 3340 or email to email@example.com
Intermediate Accountant – Is it time for a change?
CooperAitken Ltd is a large Morrinsville and Matamata CA firm incorporating family values. We care about our clients and our team. We are not your average Chartered Accounting firm. Our objective is to become the No. 1 Provincial Services Provider in the Greater Waikato. Our emphasis is on helping clients to grow their business.
We have fantastic new opening for an Intermediate Accountant to join our team.
The ideal candidates will have:
- Excellent communication skills including English as a first language or equivalent proficiency
- An ability to handle multiple projects
- A strong client focus
- Strong computer confidence and knowledge
- Be a team player with the ability to work unsupervised
- Experience working in a New Zealand Chartered Accountants office
- Experience in payroll processing for a multiple entity business
- Experience in completing New Zealand GST returns, Annual Financial Statements and Tax returns
- A desire to learn and help others
- Flexibility to work on any task they are given
Being a rural based practice some knowledge of the farming sector would be an advantage but is not essential.
We can provide
- Stimulating work with variety and challenge
- An ability to grow in your profession
- A flexible work environment
- A friendly atmosphere with great work life balance
Experience and a proven track record are more important in this role than a formal qualification.
If you consider you have the necessary skills outlined above and you wish to become part of our great team please forward your CV and letter of application to Jenny Hawthorn at CooperAitken Ltd, PO Box 23, Morrinsville 3340 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be able to legally work in NZ.
Read more about our team
What our current team members think of working at CooperAitken
Return to Careers