Current Vacancies at CooperAitken
Intermediate Accountant – Is it time for a change?
CooperAitken Ltd is a large Morrinsville and Matamata CA firm incorporating family values. We care about our clients and our team. We are not your average Chartered Accounting firm. Our objective is to become the No. 1 Provincial Services Provider in the Greater Waikato. Our emphasis is on helping clients to grow their business.
We have fantastic new opening for an Intermediate Accountant to join our team.
The ideal candidates will have:
- Excellent communication skills including English as a first language or equivalent proficiency
- An ability to handle multiple projects
- A strong client focus
- Strong computer confidence and knowledge
- Be a team player with the ability to work unsupervised
- Experience working in a New Zealand Chartered Accountants office
- Experience in payroll processing for a multiple entity business
- Experience in completing New Zealand GST returns, Annual Financial Statements and Tax returns
- A desire to learn and help others
- Flexibility to work on any task they are given
Being a rural based practice some knowledge of the farming sector would be an advantage but is not essential.
We can provide
- Stimulating work with variety and challenge
- An ability to grow in your profession
- A flexible work environment
- A friendly atmosphere with great work life balance
Experience and a proven track record are more important in this role than a formal qualification.
If you consider you have the necessary skills outlined above and you wish to become part of our great team please forward your CV and letter of application to Jenny Hawthorn at CooperAitken Ltd, PO Box 23, Morrinsville 3340 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be able to legally work in NZ.
Read more about our team
What our current team members think of working at CooperAitken
Return to Careers